The previous email address, which was stored in the customer data, is still valid, but is no longer accepted when saving the customer data in the customer center.
The domain (@ <DomainName.xyz) of your email address is blocked in our system for security reasons.
Some mailbox providers can sometimes not guarantee the correct delivery of emails due to their system settings. This manifests itself in rejected emails or significant delays in the delivery of emails.
Since it is necessary for us to be able to deliver system messages correctly and promptly (for example, in the case of security messages, messages about the contract, or abuse messages), these mailbox providers are no longer supported.
Please use a different email address, so that the update of the customer data works again.
- Do I become the domain owner of the requested domain ?
- What is a provider change ?
- Why can't I call up my IDN domain with umlauts ?
- My Confixx licence has expired or not been prolonged, what is the cause ?
- What do I have to consider when creating subdomains on the EUserv-shared host, while already having created my own Catch-All DNS IN-A record ?
You cannot comment on this entry